Editing Process - Radio

This creative explanation into the editing process of the radio show was done by (Maxi) , along with the editing of the radio show.

Being the editor of this project meant that I was in charge of the responsibility of putting all clips, and sounds together and editing them in a way that made transitions seamless, professional, and made sure that sound quality was top-notch. To do this, I used Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 to edit the radio show together. Firstly, I downloaded all the songs that we were going to use, downloaded the recordings Timo and I had created, and downloaded the jingle Satria had made. After which, I got them all into my timeline and arranged them to make radio show seem as realistic as possible. I also cut out portions of recordings that didn't seem to fit, as well as create smooth transitions from our voice recordings into the song that was going to play next. This was done using the Keyframes audio feature that Premiere Pro possesses. This allowed for a professional and well made sounding production.

In the image attached above we can see a screenshot of my editing page in Adobe Premiere Pro. On the bottom left we can see my media library, and on the bottom right we can see my timeline. All in all, I believe using premiere pro allowed me to streamline the process of editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment